Teenage girls love to do makeup and somehow that is good. Girls of all ages should know how to do makeup and keep themselves up to date.
BUT…The main thing as a parent that you need to keep in mind is that they are still growing kids. So, obviously their skin is still very soft and gentle. It would be better to teach them how to make their own face masks and scrubs at home.
Turn your class into a fun activity; teach them how to make their own facial masks on the birthday of your child. Spa party ideas are quite popular among teenage girls.
For your help, a few facial mask and scrub recipes are mentioned below, have a look:
A. REFRESHING ORANGE SCRUB
• 1/2 of an Orange
• 4 T Cornmeal
1. Squeeze orange juice and its pulp into a bowl and first add the cornmeal into it. Mix it properly until it turns into a paste.
2. Apply the mixture freshly to your face after washing your face and body. Scrub gently for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, tone, moisturize.
• Unsweetened cocoa powder – 2 Tbsp
• 2 T plain yogurt
• 1 T honey
1. Mix well all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Apply to face and neck, avoid the eye area.
3. Lie down and relax for about 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face and neck with warm water.
C. SMOOTHING SKIN LOTION
• Honey – 1 teaspoon
• Vegetable oil – 1 teaspoon
• Lemon juice – 1/4 teaspoon
1. Together mix honey, vegetable oil and lemon juice.
2. Apply it on your hands, elbows, heels and anywhere that feels dry.
3. Leave it for 10 minutes.
4. Later rinse off with normal water.
D. AVOCADO FOOT SOFTENER
• Cornmeal – 2 Tbsp
• Mashed avocado or avocado oil – 2 Tbsp
1. Mix ingredients in a small bowl until they form a paste.
2. Apply to feet, working the gritty paste into calluses and rough spots, and up and around the toes.
3. Rinse with warm water and dry feet thoroughly.
4. For maximum softening, repeat once or twice a week.
Online endless ideas are available; you can look for more ideas on the fashion and health sources.
Meanwhile try all these recipes, hope you like them all.Top