For how many times in a year, you get time to escape from your hectic and stressful life schedule and plan for a perfect getaway with your family and friends.
Not much…..I know. But whatever time you get, try and make it special and memorable.
This time consider a camping trip or fishing trip in your very own travel trailer.
You can completely trust me on this idea. It is a fun and gratifying recreational activity. Traveling in your own small travel trailer is very adventurous experience, which will last in your memories forever.
Owing a small travel trailer of your own offers lots of benefits, read this article to know about them all:
Small camping trailers are very cost effective, as they save you a lot on your accommodation expenses.
• These small travel trailers are particularly designed to be lightweight. They normally weigh up to 2,000 pounds and not more than that. They stand just 10-feet above the ground.
• You can tow them with any small truck or with your family vehicle easily anywhere.
• Moreover, due to their aerodynamic design they are considered as one of the most fuel efficient trailers of all. Expedition-trailer is quite liked by single families.
Here is a small list of small sized trailers that you can opt according to your needs and requirements:
1. The Compact Teardrop Camper: A teardrop camper is another trailer that is quite popular among regular campers.
•It is shaped like a teardrop due to which, it got its name.
• It just has two wheels and it is designed in such a manner that people can tow it with their cars.
• It has a compact kitchen situated in the outer area to fulfill basic requirements.
• Very light in weight and can be hooked with any vehicle.
• Can accommodate two to three people quite easily, and can easily carry enough kitchen provisions that can be sufficient for a week holiday. You can get an overview about this kind of trailer from numerous internet sources.
2. The Pop-Up Camper: It is popular too because of its low price. This type of small camping trailers are available with trailer frames, which has a hard roof, pull out bunks and soft walls that can be folded in a box.
• There is even a provision for folded tables and benches.
• There is always a place for a water tank.
• In few pop-up campers stove, a refrigerator, and other gadgets are also fixed that offer comfortable camping.
• Again, the trailer that carries this pop up camper can be easily hooked with any kind vehicle and towed to the camping site.